Applications have closed
Each year the Coalition offers mini grants to community groups and organisations to assist in promoting mental health events during mental health week. The Coalition particularly encourages organisations, schools, community groups to think creatively and collaborate with other organisations, especially ones outside the mental health sector. Consumer, family and carer engagement in the proposed activities or events is also highly encouraged.
The overall Grants process is a competitive one.
Applications are available online this year.
How much funding is available – funding is per organisation and starts at $500.00 through to $1,000.00 to support your event.
Once applications are submitted, all the applications will be short listed by a Selection Panel. The panel will rate the application per the criteria and at the discretion of the panel offer part funding for your event/activity. The panel is also authorised to consider equitable distribution of funds across the Northern Territory.
APPLICATION CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
The Panel will assess the applications against the following criteria:
- Organisations must have an ABN, and be undertaking the event in the NT.
- The planned activity must clearly tie in with the theme for Mental Health Week 2018 and promote positive mental health in the community.
- The level of partnership with other organisations in delivering the event.
- Innovation and creativity of the event.
- The expected level of consumer, family and carer involvement.
- Applications featuring diversified income streams and or in-kind support will be considered favourably.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Please submit your application online: www.ntmhc.org.au
For any enquiries call 08 8948 2246.
Applications closed on Friday 14 September and no late applications will be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified on TBC. Monies will be dispersed after your event and upon approval and presentation of a recipient – created invoice.
Nominate one key contact from your event to liaise with the Coalition office.
The evaluation form will be sent via a survey after your event. The survey will request a brief summary of the number of participants the successful of your event and how your event raised awareness in the community.
Online applications closed on Friday 14 September 2018.